Saturday, March 28, 2009

Taking a break to celebrate

Hey SoulWorshipers,

Happy Saturday! I hope your weekend is rather enjoyable and that you get the chance to relax and just take it easy for a change. I sure will as I'll be celebrating 11 years of Marriage to my beautiful wife Maya. Please excuse me if you will from the writings for at least the next two days..Ladies i'm sure you understand. At any rate my prayer is that you continue to experience real joy and that your life and strength is being renewed daily. My wife and I have def grown thru these last 11 years and we are better and stronger as a result of our enduring every one of our tests and trials. God was and is the center of our lives and that above all was the strength of us being able to laugh and love after 11 years. Please continue to pray for us as we are def doing the same for you and yours. Much love to you...

-SoulWorshiper

No comments:

Post a Comment