Monday, August 17, 2009

Hey Soulworshipers,

Got some news I wanted to make sure and share with you. I have been nominated for a Musicians award here in Las Vegas...isn't that awesome...There are some wonderfully awesome musicians that have also been nominated along with me....Wow!!! Anyhow guess what, you can participate in the open voting online right now!!...Just go to www.lvanews.com then click on 'Gospel Jubilee Awards" at the top of the page and click the bubble next to my name....Kenneth Martin Jr. (Bet u didn't know that was my full name huh..) anyhow...the awards will be given out on the 23rd, so go vote as many times as you'd like from now until then....I think the whole thing is real exciting..and I knew you'd want to be included...Stop by my page and let me know u voted too so I can thank u personally..!!!! Blessings and Much Love to you!

-SoulWorshiper

No comments:

Post a Comment