Monday, September 21, 2009

Live it everywhere......

Refuse the temptation to discuss issues of adult nature in front of your children that do not edify their young inmatured minds. I'll never forget the many times as a child I heard adults speaking about issues that I was unable to digest and did not know what to do with. They shape my opinions about people I had never met and caused me at times to react to those same people in a negative and disrespectful manner. I was only responding to what I had heard, and based on the notion that I was right to feel this way. Children are not able to discern everything from the eyes of a mature adult, we as parents, aunts and uncles must take careful concern to live a life of integrity and character and protect the ears and concience of our children. Give them a fair chance to live a life of respect, and love towards all mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment