Monday, November 2, 2009

Hear My Cry Oh God...

Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. - Psalm 61

Lord, today (this day) I thank you for paying attention to the pleas and cries of your people. We are people who hunger and thirst for you in this dry place. We long to know your presence in a real way. We ask of you to show us your glory, and to see your glory we humble ourselves and shed the fleshly and carnal attitude we've carried for so long. We have tried our way and have failed so many times. You and you alone can fill the void in our lives. We are empty and lifeless without you oh God. We cry unto you now to heal our hearts and to cause us to know your love, peace and joy. We have forsaken the the ways of this world, cause we hunger more for you. Forgive us now and restore unto us the joy of thy salvation. We thank you for always being our covering and protection, and giving us the miracle of life and restoration. We receive your healing, strength, love, peace, and joy. Thank you Lord.

-SoulWorshipers

No comments:

Post a Comment