Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Just Wanna Be A Better Me...

There are so many things that I might name that prove to the world how far from perfect I am. Yet the strengths in my life are the ones that you will see me spend most of my time developing and displaying. There is very little time available for us to continue to mope and complain about what we have not accomplished or what we have not learned to do. None of this is important as it relates to our right now and our future. Or shall I say none of this should have any influence on whether or not we wake up in the morning pleased and content to be alive, and blessed with another opportunity to grow. Daily God loads us up with blessings that insure our future is much brighter than our past. This fact does not exclude anyone anywhere. Additionally, God takes great care to provide us each with our own individual grace and mercy, love and joy. I need not wait for you to smile and decide to chose happiness today, in order for me to look pass my past, and maybe even present circumstances as I lay hold to the promise and covenant of a prosperous and established future. Therefore to sum it all up, I am very much content to just be me, and to walk freely in purpose and into destiny. You coming?

-SoulWorshiper

1 comment:

  1. very inspirational. I enjoy christian blogs.
    I'm following you, i want quality people to follow me. Follow me too

    Studythebiblenotthesermon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete