Friday, January 29, 2010

I am not AFRAID....

Lord, thank you for the peace that you bring to my life. This road often finds us experiencing rocks and bumps that appear to be strong enough to flatten our tires of will, confidence and strength. You alone are the soource of my motiviation to reach forth and to continue pressing towards the mark you set forth for me to win. I look at the ground i've covered and recognize that my feet were often not the ones who were walking on that road, but you were carrying me through those seasons. i am not afraid of tommorrow nor am I in fear of what it holds, because you are there and you hold it all in the pal m of your hands. Thank you for the confidence to live and the assurance to trust you more. I'm in Love with loving you!

For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.
II Chronicles 16:9a

Thank you Lord,

-Soulworshiper (But you know me as son and friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment