Monday, January 18, 2010

To All My Facebook Friends!

All is well and I am just taking a moment to concentrate on fulfilling the purpose of God in my life. I have always been committed to loving my family, my friends, and those whom God allows my path to cross. I'd love to continue sharing with you all here on the Soulworshiper Blog site. If you'd like to stay connected and receive my daily inspirations, please join the soulworshiper community and subscribe to the blog on the right hand column of this page. Please also feel free to forward the site's link to your friends and family so that they might be blessed as well. I am committed and dedicated to sharing the Gospel thru the wonderful tools of technology. I plan to post more videos and audio files as well in the near future. Be sure and Bookmark this site and comeback every day as there will be something new for you. Well, I am so glad that we're staying connected and I pray God's choice blessings upon your life. Much Love to you and yours in this awesome new year!

-SoulWorshiper

No comments:

Post a Comment