Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MORE SOULWORSHIPER MUSIC........New Music Project Coming!

Hi Soulworshipers...just wanted to let you know that I am busy finishing up a new music project that should be finished and available by this spring. It will include some spoken word, some instrumental music for soothing the mind body and soul and some vocals as well. You will indeed be blessed and inspired thru this new offering. It's from my heart. I can't wait to share it with you! :)

While you wait please take some time and allow your ears to be blessed by my previous releases available for purchae on itunes digitally by searching "Kenny Martin Jr." and "Soulworshiper" or for CD hardcopy thru "CDBABY.com" or even Amazon.com. Take a sneak peak at all of the tracks I have released online at any of these sites as well as on the right hand margin of this blog.....God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment