Friday, April 2, 2010

Listen….He’s speaking!

So I was out today and I saw a woman with a t-shirt on that had the scriptural passage on it about how Jesus said that when whatever we do to the least it’s as if we had done it unto them…I’m sure you can recall…Well at any rate…as I walked out of the store…that thing really began to speak to me and in clear terms….It was as if the Lord was opening my eyes a little more to the fact that are refusal to feed, visit, and take care of those who are in need…when we have the resource, is as if we are in refusing to serve the Lord. Our love for Him comes into direct question because He has given us the responsibility of expressing our love for Him thru our loving and caring for those we see everyday. Immediately after each lesson the Lord gives, He is faithful to allow us to demonstrate what we have learned….and sure enough at the next store I had the opportunity to share what I learned and touch a life…Now that was an obvious lesson and test…and a quick victory! I am ready to live it out every day …in many more ways….Thank you Lord for loving me first…now I can love you back as I love my fellow man. I heard the Word!

-SoulWorshiper

No comments:

Post a Comment