Tuesday, April 28, 2009

He is everything.....

I remember being back in bible study back at home in Cali (FF)...Every tuesday night we were in bible band, and I recall the teacher always reminding us that in scripture it is essential to always identify, recognize, and realize, where Jesus is in it. The Deacon was consistent in making sure that we understood that in all that we do and experience, Jesus should be glorified and acknowledged...It is because only through Jesus can we ever know the love, mercies, and favor of God. He is the express image and manifestation of the nature, glory, love, and power of God. The beautiful thing about all this that I remember during the time of study, was that scripture began to come alive even more to me....as i sought after the face of Jesus in scripture, it was parallel to my passionate pursuit for him in my daily walk....and as He is daily revealing a little bit more of himself to me, I recognize that he is everything, in every way, every time, everyday! Whatchu know bout JESUS?
-SoulWorshiper

P.S. thanks Deacon for your unselfish deposits into our spirits....I appreciate the hand up!

1 comment:

  1. Kenny, I love your messages, your encouraging words, and everything you send to us. i especially enjoyed this entry today

    ReplyDelete