Saturday, April 18, 2009

Learning on the job

Hey Soulworshipers,

I pray your week is reaching a great pinnacle. However it started, I hope that there has been some happiness and smiling as we near it's end. I myself have chosen to take a grateful and thankful approach even in the challenges. It definitely is a choice that is made. There are plenty of opportunities to complain and make pouting demands on life, but truth be told most of them go unheard anyway....word? I've continued to learn throughout my early growing years and even up to today that, we are in charge of our days. We have the ability to make them great or not so great, by virtue of our attitude and perspective. Hey, I'm not talking about super powers, or ignorant bliss....naw what I mean is realizing and recognizing what is most important in your life, and placing everything else beneath those named items..Somehow when I put my life, my family, my God, my peace, my joy, my gifts, my love, and my strength and determination in front....the rest seems to be a bit trivial in comparison....Truth is though, that this attitude change comes on the journey, as you learn while living....I had an awesome time enjoying date night....as I placed one of the greatest gifts in perspective...My wife...somehow...sharing and enjoying time together makes living.....light... But I learned this on the job!
-SoulWorshiper

No comments:

Post a Comment