Saturday, May 23, 2009

I know somebody who wants you bad!

I'm so glad the Lord wants me....I remember that song from when I was a kid....When we sang that song in youth choir back in the day...tears always seemed to flow from the eyes of the young girl who used to lead it...I believe even then there was evidence of the Lord's hand upon our lives....The very fact that He chose to reveal His love to us in our childhood reminds us that He really does want us as His own....For whatever we have become or will be...we weren't that back then....yet even you can identify time, places, and situations where it was clear that God's hand was upon your life....He never changes...and remember gifts and callings come without repentance...He still wants us....and He still calls us! Wow, I feel His loving embrace even now as I write this...Thank you Lord, for confirming your love for me...I love you back!
-SoulWorshiper!

No comments:

Post a Comment