Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thanks Momma!....this is My Tribute

My Momma prayed for me, she doctored me, she taxied me, she taught me, she encouraged me, she motivated me, she wiped my tears, she cheered for me, she loved on me, and invested in me time and time again.....If there is anything that I am sure of it is that my mother is and has always been on my team....There have been plenty of occasions when I may not have even been playing on my own team...(doing things that would hurt me)...but momma has always been there...I witnessed her make great sacrifices to insure my happiness, nourishment, and safety. Mommies are sooo very special, and I will never cease to praise and honor the wonderful woman that God ordained my life to be birthed thru....She is the why, and the how, in my past, present and future...I love you Momma! Happy Mother's Day!

-SoulWorshiper

No comments:

Post a Comment