Monday, May 11, 2009

Look for the way out.....

Okay, so this one came out of a recent experience. I was setting up some equipment I had never used before for an event. I started to connect it all using what I understood to be the logical way. I did not notice however that on each peace of the equipment and cabling were numbers that someone had taken the time to attach i'm sure from a prior installation....Well as is customary for many of us brethren I was eager to demonstrate my ability to rapidly get the job complete..Of course the equipment would not work as installed by myself...and we played with it for a while to no avail....we probably pushed every button and changed every cable in an effort to solve the problem...It was not until I looked closer and started to identify the nicely affixed numbers and accepted the fact that they were there for a purpose, and that was to insure my success in re-installing the equipment as done in times past.....Sure enough after following the number coded scheme I had success and was able to use the equipment as designed...Shortly after that I thought about how God says that a way of escape will be made for us in every temptation....and that if we look for, pay attention to and respond to the way that is being we will be able to escape it and live the way we were destined and purposed to....in Victory!!!

-SoulWorshiper

No comments:

Post a Comment