Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's All About YOU!


I'll bet you didn't realize that it's really all about you. Please allow me the opportunity to say this just this once...or at least until you get it...lol. What I mean is that though Christ took the time to die on the cross to redeem us back to the Father, and took all of the blows and hits, it was really all about rescuing you and me from the penalty of sin. He was not thinking about Himself on the cross. He was driven by obedience to the Father and the Father's desire to reconcile and restore YOU and me back to himself. Christ did all of the Work, but that work had it's purpose and motivation completely invested in YOU! So yes...in this case we can say....It's all about me!

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?
-Romans 8:32


-SoulWorshiper

No comments:

Post a Comment