Tuesday, October 13, 2009

They Don't Do Like That Anymore.....


The road I tread has been paved by so many before me. I am humbled by the sacrifice of those who took the time to labor unselfishly to reach a goal and obtain a prize that could not be bought with this world's currency. They were diligent to share all that they heard and had seen. They purposed to change the very course of their family's lives. I am a recipient of such unlimited and relentless pursuits. My gratitude is reflective in my attitude. I say thank you right now, and today to you ma'am and sir for being the examples I needed to anchor to during shaky times in my growing. It is still the teaching and training that you passed along that give me a strong foundation of which I can rely on in this failing hour void of models of integrity and strength. You taught me endurance, and reliance on the power of God's Word, Love, Spirit and Truth. I owe my life to what you were not afraid or stingy to share. You knew who you were and you know who you are. Thanks!



-SoulWorshiper

No comments:

Post a Comment