Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This is Who I Am!

I am blessed to be the Husband of a lovely Wife
I am the Proud Father of two awesome daughters
I am a Friend of God
I am Motivated and committed to advancing the kingdom of God.
I Wear the Garment of Praise
I share in the rich heritage of those who are righteous
I am More than a Conqueror through Jesus Christ
I am the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus
I can do All things through Christ which strengthens me.
I am Walking in the Newness of Life!
I am Living in the Promise, Provision and Prosperity of God.
I am a SoulWorshiper*
(*Soulworship: def. the dialogue of relational praise)


And Who Might You Be? Talk to me!

2 comments:

  1. I love your post. It is great to see Godly, strong an expresive men. Best wishes to you and your family. One day I will have a great man in my life but I also know God is my first love and he will never leave me. Pray for me and I will do the same for you and your family.

    D. M. Cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing...I appreciate the support and feedback.

    ReplyDelete