Monday, October 12, 2009

Yeah, but when are you gonna do it?

I love the way you keep saying I'm gonna do it, I really am. I mean it sounds so cool coming off of your lips. It is such a wonderful rhythmic melody to behold the promises you keep making to the world as if to appease us all. Are you scared that you really might not follow thru with what you want to do? Why do you keep confirming to us what it is that is coming in your future. You've been saying it for the last year. Whether we agree with you or not, it is really your decision not ours. If you really want this, and really feel this, then your talk is nothing but more delay. I double dog dare you to zip the lip and start doing what you keep saying that you will do. Not for me, him, her, or them. Your life, your breath, your strength, your days. Do it for you...and do it now. We'll all feel better seeing you in motion than to hear your constant utterance of intention....that is all...are you still here....get to it!


And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
-Luke 9:62

-SoulWorshiper

Purchase & Download Blog Audio Mp3





3 comments:

  1. Something amazing happens when you just move. I know we need to proclaim, confess and decree but there is a synergy that comes about when we move. Just like those first steps of the priests into the murky Jordan that caused it to open up, so our steps cause things to open up, doorways to be created and continums to be aligned. It's amazing what comes TO you when you beging to DO you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent word Man of God, I am enjoying every moment and morsel of it. Keep pushin us to accomplish those things that God has set before us. For we know that everything that ceases to move, grow, increase.....dies.

    Love your utterances
    Pastor C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I talk it but this is a reminder I just need to walk it!! As it rains here in the San Francisco Bay Area, I will take that as a cue to wash away the fear & anxiety of what's to come and step forward.

    ReplyDelete